Thursday 9 September
A special Workshop for papers by PhD students will be held on Thursday September 9th, 2021. Aimed at the promotion of excellent auditing research amongst young European scholars the objectives are to provide feedback on the PhD proposals or PhD-related papers and also to share senior faculty’s career and publication experiences.
Confirmed faculty for the PhD workshop include:
- Monika Causholli (University of Kentucky)
- Jere Francis (Maastricht University)
- Anna Gold (Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam)
- Kris Hardies (University of Antwerp)
- Robert Knechel (University of Florida)
- Justin Leiby (University of Illinois)
- Linda Myers (University of Tennessee)
- Andrew Trotman (Northeastern University)
- Marleen Willekens (KU Leuven)
Participants will be doctoral students who are doing research in the areas of auditing and who have reached the dissertation stage or at least have a clear idea of the research question(s) they want to address and the methodology they want to adopt.
The PhD workshop is only open for PhD students who have successfully submitted a paper or proposal.